2012年6月11日星期一

I have always been attracted to the Hermes Medor Clutch and this weekend it is my latest obsession

I have always been attracted to the Hermes Medor Clutch and this weekend it is my latest obsession. Hermes Clutch bags and handbags are the perfect accessory to add a touch of elegance to your outfit on an evening out. They are small and will only allow you to carry essential items with you such as money, keys, lipstick and of course your mobile phone. The fashion Hermes bag by Hermes Clutch bag are exclusively found in the Hermes showrooms.

There is a small, 23 cm, and large 29 cm, size. The leather is box skin, which is sturdy yet shows scratches more easily than many Hermes leathers. And while the leather version is beautiful, the 2012 collection sent a green exotic skin onto the runway that makes me want to see this bag in a rouge croc before ever settling on leather. Buy online via Hermes for $4, 025 for the small and $4, 200 for the large. A few of the popular Herems handbags from Hermes Clutch bag have gone on to become a part of the fashion history as well. it’s a good investment and it will always be in fashion. A great alternative material to leather is sexy satin. There are a variety of different colour satin Hermes Clutch bag in the shops such as Barbie pink, Amethyst purple, electric blue, giving your more choice to pick the right coloured bag to match your outfit. Hermes Clutch bags is on sale now, welcome to shop your Hermes Birkin Bags.

But there are still few bags that bring in some stud-like hardware that is not typical of the studded bag rage and perfect to add a metal touch. The design itself is inherently simple, with nothing about the size or look of the body of the clutch standing out. But the hardware (I am unsure whether I prefer black or silver on the black box leather), is distinctive, eye-catching, and bold. And it is the hardware that makes anyone looking at this clutch say, ‘Oh, that is Hermes alright‘. I am finally finding myself to be over the stud trend. I liked it, I bought it, I wore it, and now I am over it.

没有评论:

发表评论